Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Laura Geller Lipstick

Hello lovelies!!

Summer is almost here! If any of you read my last post, you may have noticed that I mentioned the Laura Geller lipstick, but didn't say much about it. That's because I wanted to dedicate a whole blog post to it, since I wore it for the first time on Saturday and absolutely loved it! So here we go!

I definitely went for silver jewelry and undertones rather than gold on Saturday, because I feel like silver can be a lot lighter and more springtimey. Since I was wearing a printed dress, I wanted to go neutral with my lips, so I pulled out my brand new Laura Geller lipstick in Sugarred Maple. 


This is a much darker nude than I have ever owned, with some rich brown tones running through it. What I wasn't expecting was the beautiful silver shimmer that appeared when applied. The silver worked just perfectly with what I was wearing, while still being a nude lipstick. Personally, I think this is a great nighttime lipstick for the outfits that need a little less than a red lip. 

This lipstick is also fairly pigmented and pretty long lasting. I found that I only had to reapply once during the dinner, which is much less than other lipsticks I own. It is also super moisturizing and could definitely work all year round. I never thought that I'd be a dark nude lipstick kind of person, but some outfits need it, and this is the best I've seen. 

As for purchasing this lipstick, I won't be very helpful. I bought it on Hautelook in a beauty bag with a bunch of other products. So Nordstrom is probably your best bet. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment